Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First post.. woohoo

well, I created this blog to mainly help myself keep track on my spending and savings.
I would like to be able to keep up with the shopping and deals I come across, and be able to share pictures, have a running tab on my spending amount, saving amount, retail shelf value of merchandise, and also have my savings into percentages!!
This will be a little rocky at first, as I don't know how well I will be at blogging.
I have a notebook to help me keep track as well, so IF I get behind I can catch up via notebook, lol.
keep in mind I have had 2 yard sales with LOTs of items from my stash and made a little over $200 which helped buy our family a new black gas range!! .. I at one time had over 80 bottles of Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner!!

here is a look at my stash since starting couponing approx 3 mo ago. I keep most of it in my closet.. I am having to start to finding other places to keep things, since I get tons of great deals all the time.














No comments: