Thursday, March 26, 2009

Randalls... again, and McDonalds

Randalls
I wanted to cash out my Catalinas, so I got a few things I needed/wanted, lol.
Crisco Veg oil $3.00 reg $4.99 (saved $1.99)
Choc Chips $2.49 reg 2.69 (saved $0.20)
Choc Chips $2.49 reg 2.69 (saved $0.20)
Starbucks $15 giftcard
total before coupons $22.98
used 5 $2 catalinas = -$20.00
tax was negative -$1.65
total OOP 1.33!!
McDonalds
We had a sheet of coupons come in the mail for free small McCafe coffee (no purchase necessary) at Mcdonalds.
I was able to get my hands on about 5-6 of these. there are also coupons on the sheet for free hot chocolate (no purchase necessary), and free Med McCafe with purchase of breakfast sandwhich, and one free with reg menu sandwich.
I think I have used all the free small McCafe, and this is the last one. mmmm they are pretty good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

coming up with the McCafe line was genius; McDonald's must have a top notch marketing/product development team