Friday, July 10, 2009

Chick-fil-a free meal Friday !! cow appreciation day

So we all dressed up as cows today for the cow appreciation day, and got our free meals!! The food was yummy like always. From left to right- Peyton (Nena's) Veronica and Valerie (mine) and Parker (Nena's).. please excuse Veronica's frowny face, she sometimes gets grumpy about taking pics!
I didnt get a pic of myself when we were there, but I took one on a timer the night before.I also added ears when we went, and painted my nails and toe nails cow print, and the girl's nail cow print as well, which I didn't get a pic of. Being 8 mo preggers painting my nails was no easy task lol.

2 comments:

Precision Quality Laser said...

Love it! Especially the nails...and having had three kiddos of my own, I appreciate the difficulty of painting one's toenails! :) Wish we had a Chik-Fil-A in my area!

Missy said...

Oh my word, those nails, YOU WIN.