Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Chick-fil-a free food

"
Chick-fil-a is giving away free meals to anyone dressed up like a cow, friday July 10th in celebration of Cow Appreciation Day. I plan on participating at least for lunch. There are lots of ways to dress up, chick-fil-a even has a paper dress up kit. If you have a creative mind you can do almost anything. I plan on wearing a white shirt and white pants, and taping black spots all over. and for the girls, I made a them a "cow dress" out of items I had around the house.
(the front 2 larger spots I made into pockets!!)
and this is the second dress, topped off with ears that I made. I tried to get them to look more "cow-ish" and stick out, because if they lay down they look like dog ears, lol.
I will probably try and find something to paint their noses with too :) when Friday gets here
and the back of course, TAIL, lol


-

4 comments:

Nena said...

Oh my goodness! I am sure they will get lots of compliments! LOL Poor Peyton will be a ghetto cow. LOL

Amanda said...

you are just looking at pictures, it look pretty ghetto up close.. but If I get compliments that will be exciting, because I did put alot of time, thought, and creativity into them. Its the idea that counts here :P

katycouponers said...

If you have pipe cleaners or crafting wire, you could glue that to the ears for support and to keep them up.
What did you use to make the tails?

Amanda said...

thanks for you comment. I have looked high and low for some pipe cleaners, that would be perfect, but I cant find any.
I used some super soft and furry yarn I had in my knitting basket, for the tails