Monday, June 1, 2009

Walmart.... & Kroger - baby back ribs



ok so I have been bad. and totally forgot to post these trips, I can't believe I remembered to take pics! I'll have to do some searching for the totals for these deals I picked up. kinda high OOP, but there was some GOOD meats involved! I cooked the 2 rack of baby back ribs together with THIS "Who Loves Ya Baby-Back?" recipe by Alton Brown of "Good Eats" and it was sooooo good. ( I did change it up a little do to time and couldnt find ingredients like the old bay and jalepeno seasoning, only cooked it 2 hours in oven, then put in fridge for the next day and cooked it for about 30 min on the grill outside with a tiny bit of BBQ sauce tasted SOO good, the kids were going NUTS over the ribs, I was too!!)

post signature

No comments: