Sunday, May 24, 2009

CVS - again


I had to hit up CVS again after having a Rx transfered, so I could use the $25 free gift card coupon that was expiring. They had some more clearance items out, I missed out on ALOT, another couponer was there, and had raided all the batteries right before I got there grr! I did get some good stuff though. Veronica got a mini ironing board that she had been wanting forever, reg $5.99 clearance for $0.59! Valerie got a Hannah Montanah watch reg $9.99 for $1.00! Arizona Tea for $0.13, Battereis for $0.58, Dog toys for $0.50 & $0.30, Chia cat grass $1.80, Jello for $0.10 Cottonelle was sale priced for $5.49 ( I didnt bring coupon with me cause I decided to blow my way expired ECBs on this stuff, in addition to $4 ECB that wasnt expired, but needed, and then another expired $3.49 ECB towards the CVS brand TP which was $3.49. Can't forget the SOBE was free after coupons and sale, BOGO sale w/ BOGO coupons, x2 $0 OOP... $0.44 on Gift card
post signature

No comments: