Saturday, June 26, 2010

Kohls, dollar tree, CVS

I realized this past week, I really dont have much of anything to wear, esp for maternity clothing. The last time I went to Kohls I found some tops that I thought were great, and had lasted through previous pregnancies, but the price was high, so I was only able to get one.
I got a 15% off coupon for shopping this weekend, and it was also advertised there were great sales and some clearance as well.
in addition to the 15% off, Kohls also had Kohls Cash, and get $10 for every $50 you spend. I found all of the tops I wanted were either on sale at least 50% off or clearance up to 80% off. while there the girls found a couple of things they wanted, and they were all on clearance, and while walking to the restroom, I saw some adorable baby clothes I couldnt live without , either on sale 50% or clearance up to 80% off.
total I got 14 items (not counting some of the kids.baby clothes had separate pieces) so total including tax & my 15% off I spent $110, which averages out to $7.86 each piece!
$266.84 was the savings it showed on the receipt!
I also got back $20 in Kohls cash to spend starting July 1st!

Dollar Tree-
not really a "find" but I was searching everywhere for a cheap pair of sunglasses that didnt look completely stupid. I didnt want to spend a fortune, since my luck with sunglasses is 0, Ive been through 4 so far this year! I found 2 pair that suit me great! when all else fails try the dollar store LOL!! CVS - had to spend more OOP, but I hope to use this 2nd card to score more deals!
Fusion razor $9.97 used $4 Q 6/6 PG $5.97
CVS shave cream used FREE item from CVS email
got back $5 ECBs from razor
~
Huggies $19.99 used $3 IP = $16.99
used $5 ECB , paid $11.99 got back $10 ECBs from huggies
now to start "rolling" the $10 ECBs to get more free / super cheap stuff


No comments: